Paid and free trial MaxMind accounts come with the ability to create a Sandbox account for testing the GeoIP and minFraud web services. The Sandbox environment is built for basic testing of the integration of MaxMind’s web services.
This can be useful for testing updates or upgrades to your integration, or upgrading from a Legacy version to the latest version of a MaxMind web service.
In the other articles in this section you can learn more about:
- how to set up a Sandbox account,
- what kinds of things you can test through the Sandbox,
- limitations and special behavior of the Sandbox,
- how to test Out Of Credit behavior on the Sandbox,
- how to delete your Sandbox environment,
- how to test GeoIP web services on the Sandbox,
- and how to test minFraud services on the Sandbox.
You can also find resources for testing APIs using the Sandbox environment on our developer portal:
This page was last updated on .