- How effective is MaxMind in preventing different types of chargebacks?
- How do I report chargebacks and/or false positives to MaxMind? What is the benefit?
- Can I customize the algorithm used to generate the riskScore returned by the minFraud service?
- How can I make sure the minFraud service is as effective as possible for me?
- My customer's IP was flagged as a proxy, and they claim it’s not. What should I do?
- What is the difference between the Score, Insights and Factors minFraud services? Which one should I use?
- Can the minFraud service screen orders from every country?
- Can I use minFraud to assess risk for PayPal transactions?
- Does MaxMind support IPv6 addresses?
- I run multiple sites. Can I use minFraud for all of them through a single MaxMind account?
- What is a minFraud Alert? What should I do with it?
- Is the minFraud service PCI compliant?
- Does unused credit expire?
- Will you compensate me for any chargebacks?
- Can you identify whether the person placing the order lives at the given address (or uses the given credit card or phone number)?
- What is the Device Tracking Add-on?
- Does MaxMind provide an address verification service?
- What is the minFraud riskScore distribution across all users?
For developer documentation, please visit our developer website.
Don’t see your question here? Contact us.