The minFraud service is a transaction risk API for assessing the likelihood of fraud in online transactions. Learn more about what kinds of transactions minFraud can be used to score.
The minFraud service assesses the risk associated with transaction data like IP, email, credit card, device, physical address, and more, to return a risk score and risk data that can be used to automate transaction approval/denial and provide resources for your fraud prevention team.
Learn more about:
- the three minFraud service tiers
- price and feature comparisons
- or recommendations for which minFraud service to use
minFraud Service Tiers
The three minFraud services are:
- minFraud Score, which returns the overall risk score
- minFraud Insights, which returns the overall risk score and extensive risk data which can be used for manual review or as data points in your own risk modeling
- minFraud Factors, which returns the overall risk score, our extensive risk data, and our risk factor scores, which break down the overall risk score into individual risk scores keyed to specific risk factors
minFraud Price and Feature Comparison
|minFraud Score||minFraud Insights||minFraud Factors|
|Overall risk score||✓||✓||✓|
|IP risk factor score||✓||✓||✓|
|IP risk reasons||✓||✓|
|All risk factor scores||✓|
|Price per query||$0.005||$0.015||$0.02|
You can additionally refer to our side-by-side comparison chart, listing all outputs and inputs for these three service types. You can also view price and feature comparisons on our main website.
Every merchant's risk profile is different, so you may wish to start testing with minFraud Insights, to determine if our risk data is helpful for your fraud analysis. Learn more about risk data.
If you find that you typically only need the risk score and the IP risk score, you can switch from minFraud Insights to minFraud Score to save on costs. Learn more about the risk score, and the IP risk score.
If you find that you'd like a deeper understanding of the risk factors that went into the risk score, you can get access to our risk factor scores by using minFraud Factors. Learn more about risk factor scores.
This page was last updated on .