Getting Started with the minFraud Service
Integration and Setup
- Make sure you have an active license key [login required].
- Ensure you are using the appropriate API for your environment, and connecting to the correct URI for the service you are using.
- Implement our device tracking add-on to benefit from more accurate scoring, and to receive device-related outputs (for minFraud Insights and Factors users).
- Set up an alert URL or email [login required] for minFraud alerts, so we can notify you of new information about transaction risk after a transaction was initially scored.
- Set up a transaction feedback loop to share feedback about chargebacks, known fraud, false positives, and more. Sending us transaction feedback helps us detect 10-50% more fraud for your company. The available options are:
Using the minFraud Services
Read our FAQ’s relating to use of the minFraud services:
- How can I make sure the minFraud service is as effective as possible for me?
- What is the riskScore?
- At what riskScore thresholds should I accept, reject, or manually review orders?
- What is the minFraud riskScore distribution across all users?
To ensure that you are using the minFraud tier that provides you with the most value, please see the following data sheets that compare our various services:
minFraud Interactive, Custom Rules, and Dispositioning
We provide a set of case management tools to help you perform manual review and create custom rules. The minFraud Transactions, custom rules, and custom inputs interfaces are accessible via your account portal [login required].
minFraud Interactive: Manual Review
Using Custom Rules
Using Custom Inputs
If you set transactions to accept, reject, or manual review (“disposition”) within minFraud Interactive, or through custom rules, and wish to pull the transaction dispositions to your systems, you may use our Dispositions API.
How to Get Help
Our support team is happy to help with any questions you may have. We are also happy to work with you on any issues or feedback you have with our riskScore. Contact us here or through online chat on our website. Please also refer to our support center FAQs.