- Can I get ASN data in a GeoLite2 web service?
- What happens when I reach the query limit for the GeoLite2 web service?
- What is the difference between the GeoLite2 web services and the GeoLite2 databases?
- What is the difference between GeoIP2 and GeoLite2?
- How do I use GeoLite2 in a product or service?
- What do I need to do to meet the GeoLite2 attribution requirement?
- Does MaxMind support IPv6 addresses?
- I'm trying to sign up for an account but I get an error that I'm using a disposable email or I'm using a VPN/Proxy (which I'm not!). How do I sign up?
- Some IPs return incomplete geolocation data. Is this expected?
- Can I perform a lookup by latitude and longitude coordinates?
- Do you provide support for GeoLite web services or databases?
- Is there a limit to how often I can download a database from my MaxMind account?
GeoLite databases and web services are provide free IP geolocation and limited network data. Although MaxMind does not provide official support for GeoLite, you may consult the following user guides and FAQs to get help.
On January 2, 2019, we discontinued our GeoLite Legacy databases (learn more here).
Learn how to use existing resources to get started for GeoIP2 databases and web services to get started with GeoLite2, and find resources to get more help.
Browse some of our most frequently asked questions about GeoLite2.
For developer documentation, please visit our developer website.
Don’t see your question here? Contact us.