- How often are the GeoIP2 and GeoIP Legacy databases updated?
- How often should I purchase GeoIP2 or GeoIP Legacy database updates?
- What is the difference between the GeoIP Legacy ISP and Organization databases?
- Which cities are in the GeoIP2 City database?
- How accurate are your GeoIP2 and GeoIP Legacy databases?
- Does MaxMind support IPv6 addresses?
- How much of the IP Address space do you cover?
- Is there a limit to how often I can download a database from my MaxMind account?
- Are funds consumed for GeoIP2 Precision queries that return an error?
- What is GeoIP2 and how does it differ from GeoIP Legacy?
- What is GeoIP2 Precision data?
- Why are my queries being used up at a faster than expected rate?
- Will I get a warning if I am running out of queries?
- Should I choose the GeoIP2 Precision service or GeoIP2 database?
- Can I set up a website where my clients can enter an IP address and get GeoIP2 information back?
- I would like to use a GeoIP2 or GeoIP Legacy database on xyz.com, xyz.ca, and xyz.biz. Do I need more than one site license?
- We are a hosting provider and have a license to one of your GeoIP2 or GeoIP Legacy databases. Can we install it on the different servers that we provide to our hosting clients?
For developer documentation, please visit our developer website.
Don’t see your question here? Contact us.