- How do I create an account with MaxMind?
- How do I secure my MaxMind account?
- Do you support multi-user account access and specific access permissions?
- I'm trying to sign up for a free GeoLite2 account but I get an error that I'm using a disposable email or I'm using a VPN/Proxy (which I'm not!). How do I sign up?
- How do I set up two-factor authentication?
- How do I reset my password?
- What user activity can I monitor through my account?
- How do I change or update my account’s contact information?
- The person who set up my company's account has left the company. How do I obtain access?
- I forgot my username. How do I log in?
- Who can I contact for help with emergency issues?
- How can I close my MaxMind account?
Account Management and Purchasing
Get help with purchasing products and service credit, and setting up your MaxMind account.
Getting Started with your MaxMind Account
Make sure that your account is secure, with properly permissioned access for your users.
Find more information about your MaxMind account.
- Do I need an account to place an order?
- What is MaxMind's refund policy?
- What payment methods can MaxMind accept?
- I received a payment failure notification for my subscription. When will you retry the renewal payment?
- How do I switch my payment method on file from a credit card to a PayPal account?
- How will my payments be displayed in my account portal?
- Does MaxMind charge sales tax?
- How can I add a VAT Number to my receipts?
- What does it mean if I receive the error "the value of your purchase exceeds the limit for cards from the issuing country" while trying to pay for an order?
- Are discounts available for GeoIP2 databases?
- Why am I seeing a $1.00 transaction from MaxMind on my credit card?
- How do I use service credit?
- How do I set up an Auto-Recharge subscription for purchasing service credit?
- How do I activate the services I’d like to use?
- I use more than one MaxMind service. How do I make sure I have enough credit on my account for each service?
- Can I use service credit for database purchases?
Don’t see your question here? Contact us.